Skip to content
Upcoming Classes and Events
- Indigo dyeing on the homestead April 25, 10 – 6. A full day of learning about and playing with Indigo; with myself and Marceline Smith, AKA Hey Brownberry.
- Ecoprinting with Silk – May 1-3 – A full weekend retreat at the Yadkin Valley Fiber Center, NC
- Silk Scarf Ecoprinting – Playing with Nature’s Colors – May 24 at the UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens‘ Bigleaf Magnolia Art and Garden Festival
- EcoPrinting on Silk and Cotton Saturday, July 25th at The Knittin Coop in Salem, Virginia. Contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indigo Day – harvest, prepare, and dye with fresh indigo. Salt and ice dyeing, and a prepared vat. August 22, on the homestead – More details to come.
- EcoPrinting at Prado de Lana in Stockbridge, MA, Sept. 12 – Details to come
- EcoPrinting for Fall – Sept 26, on the homestead – Details to come
Classes Offered (This is just a sampling. Do you have something else in mind? Please reach out.)-
- Natural Dyeing 101
- Herbs for Food, Medicine, Dye, & Fiber!
- Primary & Secondary colors from 3 plants
- Prints & Pens – Eco printing paper, naturally dyed ink, & hand crafted Quills
- Eco printing – on Silk, Sock Blanks, Cotton, Wool and many other mediums
- Dyeing with Indigo – fresh, salt, ice, prepared vats
- and many more!