Show Notes From Episode 12
Instagram – @ninja.chickens
- Giveaway winner announced! for Coolidge Red and Sliding Rock yarns!
Go check out the giveaway thread for some amazing history posts!
- Finished Objects–
– Working on a personal pattern
- Dyeing- Madder dyed silks, sock blanks and eco-printing
- Spinning- Hog Island fleece from Mount Vernon
contact Lisa Pregent if you are interested in purchasing one
- Pattern Release of Direction Mitts in RIB Magazine
- Wool Scouts Retreat
– Aquisition – Picknick and children’s books for learning Swedish
**Summer Berry Special Tea**
30g blueberries (dried)
10g Hibiscus Flower (dried)
10g Rosehips (cut and sifted)
10g Strawberry Leaf (dried)
10g Orange Peel (dried)
Makes 70g or 2.5 ounces of tea. Pour boiling water over 2 tsp. of tea and let steep for 5 – 7 minutes. Strain. Sweeten if desired, and enjoy!
This gorgeous red tea is a tangy delight, high in antioxidants. It’s a fabulous iced tea on a hot summer day! Or pour it into your ice trays to make cubes for your water.
You can find a good practitioner through AHG American Herbalists Guild