Instagram – @ninja.chickens
- Fall Festival at Echoview fiber mill October 20th 12 – 4 – There will be bobbing for apples, games, a trade table, crafting, angora bunnies, pumpkin doughnuts, a raffle, and more!!
- Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair or SAFF –
- Skein and garment competition https://saffsite.org scroll to bottom and click on Contests Enter!!!
- Eco Printing – Playing with Nature’s Colors class at Local Cloth – November 3rd.
- My trip to Prado de Lana farm for Fall shearing and mill visits to Harrisville Designs and Green Mountain Spinnery.
“Not Everyone Goes To Rhinebeck” Virtual Festival. October 19- 21, 2018.
- I’ll have eco printed sock blanks and silks, as well as Apple Cider Donut tea in Etsy store, 20% off of patterns, resist blocks, my enamel pin, and my Giants in the Clouds children’s book in the Etsy store, and 20% off of knitting patterns on Ravelry. Use the code “RHINEBECK” if needed. I will update the store for the virtual festival at 7pm EST on Friday the 19th.
Follow #NotRhinebeck2018 on IG for updates
Other Vendors :
Remembrances Pottery – @remembrancespottery
Ann tudor – @anntudorllc
Hawari Bazaar @hawaribazaaryarnco
Mon Sheep Shop @monsheepshop
Tiny Human Knits @tinyhumanknits
Babbles Yarns @babblesyarns
Makers Merch @makersmerch
Dyenamixx Yarns @dyenamixx
Cosy Posy Yarns @cosyposyyarnco
Lone Larch Designs – @lonelarchdesigns
Mrs Browns Bags @mrsbrownsbags
Grianaig Creations @grianaig_creations
Other Worldly Yarns @otherworldly_yarns