Instagram – @ninja.chickens
- Dyeing – A bit of eco printing and dyeing to show you on super large silk scarves.
- Fall Festival at Echoview fiber mill October 20th 12 – 4
- Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair or SAFF
- Eco Printing – Playing with Nature’s Colors class at Local Cloth
- October opening of the secret stash bag
“Not Everyone Goes To Rhinebeck” Virtual Festival. October 19- 21, 2018.
We’ve got indie yarn dyers, bag makers, pattern designers, notions, and accessories.
We’ll have shop updates, special releases, new products, collaborations, a sale or two, and even a virtual podcaster’s lounge.
July 1 to Nov 1 we will also have a sweater KAL
#NotRhinebeckSweaterKAL, #NotRhinebeckSweaterWIP, #NotRhinebeckSweaterFO
Tiny Human Knits – will be hosting the sweater KAL
Ann Tudor– has a list of all the vendors
I’ll have eco-printed blanks and silks in Etsy store, discount on my patterns on Ravelry and my children’s book Giants in the Clouds, and a new Apple Cider Donut Tea in the Etsy Store!