Instagram – @ninja.chickens
Patreon – Thank you to all my Patrons!
Dye and Knit-Along-
- Join us for the Fleece Flight dye/knit-along! All details can be found on my Ravelry groupHERE and kits are available through Prado de Lana!
- The Livestock Conservancy – Shave ‘Em to Save ‘Em program
- My Fleece Flight Shawl with Prado de Lana yarns dyed with Wild Cherry bark and Elderberries
- Good Day Tee by Annie Lupton with Moel View Yarn January Whimsy Club and Fern Fiber 7 Sisters Blend yarns
- California Red fleece spun into 7.5 oz and 960 yards two ply, fingering weight yarn
In the Shop-
- Ecoprinted and photography note cards are now in the shop
- New ecoprinted and indigo dyed silks will be in the shop soon
- I am now offering Ecoprinted Wedding Bouquets
- Sign up for my new newsletter just to the right on this page
- Yarn from Wild Nettles by Birte Ford
- All of my fall classes can be found here. I am also working on a Magical Writing Weekend for Sept. 28/29 full of ecoprinting, fresh indigo dyeing, ink and quill making, and more. Contact me directly if you are interested.
- For the month of August, all of my knitting patterns are 20% off and all proceeds from my pattern sales will go to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) (except the Fleece Flight pattern whose proceeds go to the Livestock Conservancy).
- Out of Darkness walk for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Oct. 6th to raise funds for suicide prevention and help change the conversation around mental health. Kaia’s Fundraiser