Instagram – @ninja.chickens
Patreon – Thank you to all my Patrons! New videos are up on Fresh Indigo Dyeing and Fermenting Indigo for Powder
Dye and Knit-Along-
- Join us for the Fleece Flight dye/knit-along! All details can be found on my Ravelry groupHERE and kits are available through Prado de Lana!
- The Livestock Conservancy – Shave ‘Em to Save ‘Em program
- Good Day Tee by Annie Lupton with Moel View Yarn January Whimsy Club and Fern Fiber 7 Sisters Blend yarns
- Targhee top by Generations Fiber
- All of my fall classes can be found here. I am teaching Prints & Pens on Sept. 28/29 full of ecoprinting, fresh indigo dyeing, ink and quill making, and more. Contact me directly if you are interested.
- For the month of August, all of my knitting patterns are 20% off and all proceeds from my pattern sales will go to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) (except the Fleece Flight pattern whose proceeds go to the Livestock Conservancy).
- Out of Darkness walk for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Oct. 6th to raise funds for suicide prevention and help change the conversation around mental health. Kaia’s Fundraiser
- Let’s check on the Turtles
- A bit about Butterfly Pea Flower
- Harvesting the Hopi Sunflower Seeds